Friday, July 12, 2013

Retreat at Unity Village, MO by Artist, NORA KASTEN


"Artistic Expressions"

Painting #20 of 1179 to date.  Painted in Summer, 1988  Oil on linen  (24"x30")   SOLD


Labyrinth at Unity Village, MO  June 20, 2013

Rose Garden at Unity Village, MO   June 20, 2013

"The retreat and workshop "Living Originally" led by the Unity minister, Robert Brumet, at Unity Village, MO was a wonderful experience for me (and 96 others).  The main thing that I learned about "living originally" is that our lives are being transformed in the process.  We have been translating spiritually but now we are being transformed.    

The LOVE of God, Holy Spirit, was a constant and of course everyone felt this Love in all and for all throughout our time together.  It continues though we have all gone our separate ways.

At the workshop, I met a woman who receives messages from the other side as I have since last January, 2013.  This gift has been hers for many years now, since she was a child, and she was very helpful in explaining it to me.  An author she reccommended and a big help is Sonia Choquette and I've read several of her books . . . .  that's one reason I haven't had time to post to the blog.  I will do better because I really do want to share my experiences and what I am learning spiritually.

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

How wonderful, Nora. I do hope you will share more with me. I'd love to hear your experiences. Enjoy your day!