Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Soulmate & the Artist, NORA KASTEN

"PANSIES"
 Painting #976 of 1179 paintings / Oil on Linen (5"x7")   Painted December. 2007  

From Unity's "Daily Word"  Tuesday, July 30, 2013
DIVINE ORDER
Centered in Spirit, I live in harmony and balance with all creation.
Great dancers have mastered the art of spinning quickly without losing their balance. This is because they know how to center their bodies and then “spot” themselves by focusing on and repeatedly turning their attention to one steady point as they spin.
In the flurry of modern life, I, too, can remain balanced by centering and “spotting.” I begin the day by centering myself spiritually. I release any thoughts of discord, align my thoughts with divine order, and realize the One Mind that is the source of all creation. As I move into the day’s activities, I “spot” myself by repeatedly turning my attention to Spirit. My consciousness of Spirit orders my steps, keeping me balanced throughout the day.

Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.—Psalm 143:10

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Good day Nora, Not really a comment just want you to know I am reading your postings although you don't always know I've been here. I do not feel commenting is appropriate but I do feel that letting you know I have been here is ok. I hope your day is as special as you are.
Hugs,
Carol

NORA KASTEN said...

Thank you, Carol. You know that I understand. Many comments are coming to me via email. Love and Blessings to you.