Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reworked Oil Painting by Artist, NORA KASTEN


"LARGE BOUQUET"   Before


                     #1169  Oil on gallery wrapped canvas (48"x36") / outlined in Black 2013


"Painting a shiny black background on "A Large Bouquet" does not make this a better painting . . . . .  . but it is perfect for my home now.  I enjoy seeing the painting hanging above the bed in the master bedroom suite.

THE DAILY WORD
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
WORLD PEACE
The peace of God is accessible to all.
Many people have sought peace from the world around them, only to find that the world could not provide it. Yet when we realize the peace of the indwelling Spirit, we find our world is filled with the omnipresence of God—the presence of peace accessible at all times, in all places.
The peace of God becomes our own peace when we realize that nothing in all the world can disturb it. Having found the peace of God within us, we have the power to fill our whole world with peace.
The presence of God at the heart of my being gives me great peace. From this realization I live in the world. I see beyond conflicts to the presence of God, everywhere present and active. Peace is my reality.


No comments: