Saturday, June 28, 2014

"FLORAL" by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"JANE'S PEONIES"
Painting #593  Oil on Linen  (24"x 36")   Painted in May, 2000     SOLD  

FROM UNITY'S "DAILY WORD"            Saturday, June 28, 2014    
Let Go, Let God
I let go and let the light of God shine.
       If I ever feel weighed down with responsibility, I consider whether I have unduly taken on the cares and concerns of others. Do I feel responsible for their success and well­-being? God is the One Source, available to meet every need for everyone. Each of us has access to divine wisdom, strength, creativity, understanding, and love. God is in relationship with each of us.
      I pray for my loved ones and release them to the path unfolding for their highest good. My focus is on my relationship with the Divine. Guided by God, I do my part with joy and peace. Beholding the Divine power in myself and others, I let go and know God is there for us all.
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.—Psalm 62:8

No comments: