Monday, June 23, 2014

Painting Archives from Artist, NORA KASTEN

 "THE BURNING BUSH"
Painting #692  Oil on Linen   (30"x24")   Painted in April, 2002

"Today, I am transferring painting photos from CD's to an external hard drive for the Apple Mac.  It will probably take several days to do this but I Am enjoying viewing the paintings that I did several years ago." 
From Unity's "DAILY WORD"    Monday, June 23, 2014
Trust
I open my life as I trust the wisdom of God.
It can sometimes be difficult for human beings to trust one another. Trust requires willingness to surrender and to be open and vulnerable.

In learning to trust, I begin by trusting the Divine within. By placing my trust in God, I will never be led astray. This does not mean that I adopt a passive attitude. Rather, it means being alert and responsive to divine wisdom and discernment, to love and beauty, to divine order and truth. As I do, I learn to trust myself to judge rightly and act on the wisdom that I receive.
Spirit will guide me to people and experiences that bless me, and I will find others with whom I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts, ideas, and feelings. As I trust, a world of blessings opens up to me.
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.—Psalm 56:3

No comments: