Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Peonies Floral by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"PEONIES IN SILVER POT"
Painting #306 of 1181 paintings / Oil on Linen  (24"x 30") Completed, May, 1996   SOLD
"I received a message in rhyme this morning but it looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post."
Prayer
I call forth what I need from the field of infinite potential.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My prayer time begins with a shift in consciousness. By moving my attention away from the material world, I become conscious of the Presence beyond appearances: the presence of All That Is. I am immersed in this energy. I do not pray to God, I pray from a consciousness of God.
In this place of pure awareness, my Higher Self is one with the Divine. I become a radiating center of God-consciousness, drawing to me whatever I need to be well and strong, successful and prosperous. I call forth the answer to my prayer from the field of infinite potential. My prayer is certain; every need is already fulfilled. The goodness of God is available to me right here and now.

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. —John 15:7

No comments: