Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"LADY IN PINK"
Painting #925 of 1181 Paintings / Oil on Linen  (36"x24") Completed April 29, 2007

"Today is day six that I've been home from Barcelona, Spain and a Mediterranean Sea Cruise. This afternoon is the very first time I have been well enough or have the strength to come to this computer.  On December 22nd, while in the taxi taking us back to the hotel in Barcelona from the Costa Cruise ship, a horrible attack of vertigo came upon me.  How I wish I had never gotten on that cruise ship.  Barcelona is a wonderful city and that is where I probably should have stayed instead of taking the cruise.  Doing the Epley Maneuver for the vertigo helped me to be able to make the flight back home on the 24th.  Christmas Day was rough but nothing like the vertigo that came on me the next morning.  I'm telling how bad it was so you will know how thankful I am to be getting well today.  A dear friend, Marta and her daughter, Kasey, became my Angels of Mercy and came to my rescue.  Without them, I would still be in a hospital today.  Did Karl send them to me?  I believe so.  How do you thank somebody who does so much?  The cruise wasn't bad.  It was just bad for me."


Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity
Dream
Through the power of God within me, my dream comes true and blesses others.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A divine plan for good is at work in my life and in the Universe. My dream is a part of that plan. It comes from God—a vision and desire planted in my soul.
To outpicture this vision, I use my faculty of imagination. With my mind’s eye, I see myself achieving my dream. I allow myself to savor how it feels to see it accomplished.
If I face challenges, I do not become discouraged. I keep focused on my vision, and trust Spirit to reveal my purpose and direction. Confidently, I take the next step. My heart’s desire propels me through any obstacles.
My dream comes from God, and it is for my soul’s unfoldment. I joyfully take my part in the divine plan and bless the world.

You have given him his heart’s desire, and have not withheld the request of his lips.—Psalm 21:2


No comments: