Monday, July 6, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"MOTHER & BABY"
Painting #942 of 1182 paintings / Oil on Linen (24"x20") Completed July, 2007  ARCHIVED


"LEO"


"LEO KNOWS HE DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS BED"


NEW CABINETS APPEARING
"Work will continue tonight as long as it takes because the Granite people will be here first thing in the morning to template the sink cabinet.  Chris has himself on a tight schedule.

Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Grace
I am eternally grateful for the gift of grace.

Monday, July 6, 2015

At times I look back at how my life has unfolded so miraculously. I found my way when I felt lost. Friends appeared when I was lonely. I survived a dangerous situation. How did these miracles happen? Through grace.
Grace is God’s unconditional love in action. Grace lifts me up when I am down. When things fall into place, without me knowing how or why, I credit grace. Sometimes grace is so amazing I want to pinch myself. A long-lost family member reappears in my life. I find love when I least expect it. I am healthy!
No matter what I may have on my plate, I trust I move through it with ease and grace. I am eternally grateful for the gift of grace.

Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us from God the Father.—2 John 1:3

No comments: