Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"PEACH ROSES"
#1123 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Canvas  (24"x20")  Completed in April, 2010  SOLD


"PEONIES IN SILVER POT"
#306 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen  (24"x 30")  Completed in May, 1996     SOLD


"BOUQUET OF ASTERS"
 #330 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen  (16"x12")  Completed August, 1996   SOLD


"RED ROSES IN BRASS POT"
#440 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen  (24"x36")  Completed in November, 1997

From Unity's "DAILY WORD"
Let Go, Let God
I let go and open my mind and heart to guidance from God.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I may push myself to near exhaustion. When this happens, Spirit guides me to rest my weary brain and body. As I let go, the wall built from my “do-it-all-myself” attitude begins to crumble. With the first opening, the light of God shines through. The words of Jesus come to me: “I am with you always.”
I relax in the awareness of Spirit within me. My breath anchors me and I release my tight hold on challenges and circumstances. Letting go brings down the perceived wall of separation. Divine love, wisdom, and understanding flow in me. I am open to receiving God’s help.
By consciously letting go and letting God, I keep the channel open for answers, guidance, and love, assuring me I am never alone.
And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.–Matthew 28:20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I felt there was something special about your paintings and now I know what that is.
They speak to the soul as a result of your walk with the Savior. The beauty in each one has depth that touches the heart in a profound way.

Thank you so much for allowing me to see that part of you. It makes me appreciate you and your gift even more.

Kind personal regards,
La Wanda Ashworth Ritenour (correct) email is: ashley_ritenour@yahoo.com