Saturday, October 23, 2010

NORA KASTEN Artist Oil Painting "Art Deco Vase" / THE JOURNEY, Days, 33 & 34


"Art Deco Vase"
© Nora Kasten
Oil painting on textured linen  (24" x 12")  From the archives

"It's Saturday morning, day #34 of The Journey and I'm in Murfreesboro, TN.  Looking forward to being with my son, John, and his family this evening in Cumming, Georgia.

Yesterday morning my son, Jay, and Sheila took me to breakfast at The Season's Lodge in Brown County, Indiana.  It was happiness for me that they drove all the way down there to see me off.  How I LOVE my sons!!!"

2 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

I have enjoyed reading about your journey. Sounds like you are having some wonderful experiences.

Helen H Trachy said...

i've been through your blog and i see many beautiful things. your flowers are magnificent and so are your portraits. i am much impressed.Bravo! Helen