Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Art & Meditation by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"ONIONS & MELON"
Painting #501  Oil On Linen  (25"x 30")  Completed September 11, 1998
In the collection of Mr. & Mrs. Weber Gaskin

"Wow! What a revelation came to me yesterday when I attended this introduction for "Mindfulness Meditation".  What I have learned by going within and listening to my Higher Being, is being taught in a scientific and factual manner. . . . . .  right here close to Naples."
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
When
Monday July 28, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
 

Where
Integrative Mindfulness
3372 Woods Edge Circle, #102
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Driving Directions
Greetings!    
 
This is an invitation to join me for an hour of information and education about mindfulness and the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program.

 
MBSR is a unique program developed to help people better understand and work with all the stressors in their lives - medical, psychological and social. MBSR is taught worldwide and was recently a cover feature in Time Magazine. 

It is an education-based course in which you learn to bring the practice of mindfulness into your life, in both formal and informal ways. Learning goes on both within class sessions and at home through daily practice.
Attend this free introductory session and see if this program is right for you. Feel free to bring a friend or colleague.
Get more information
Register Now!
I can't make it
Sincerely,

Madeline Ebelini
 
Madeline Ebelini MA, RYT
Below is from Unity's "Daily Word" today
Harmony
The harmonizing power of God works in every area of my life.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
If situations in my life feel out of sync, I pause for a moment of prayer. As I turn within, I come back to center. I pray to understand how I can harmonize with the ways of the Divine. I am reminded that “all things work together for good.” A higher power is at work in my life and in the lives of those I hold dear.
In the stillness of prayer, I relax and let go of any worry or concern. I give thanks for the power and presence of God. My life is unfolding as it should, and I am patient. In tune with God, I know what is mine to do and when to do it. All is well. I rest in this peaceful awareness and emerge with a new sense of direction, appreciation, and joy.
We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments: