Monday, April 6, 2015

New Companion / Art & Spirituality by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"LADY IN PINK"
Painting #925 of 1181 paintings / Oil on Linen (36"x24") Completed April 29, 2007

"LEO"

"Leo" has come into my life and he is a much loved, good and faithful companion.  He is a two year old miniature schnauzer that I adopted from The Naples Humane Society and he is considered a rescue dog.  I believe I am the one who was rescued though."


PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY UPDATE

"What I have come to refer to as "My Sabbatical" continues.  Taking Tramadol three times a day for pain and still lots of rest is keeping me on an even keel for which I am most thankful."


Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity
Love
When I center on Spirit, I experience greater love.

Monday, April 6, 2015

What I focus on grows. Spirit is the ultimate source of all love, and the more I center on Spirit, the more love is expressed and evident in my life.
I regularly practice focusing on God rather than the many distractions of the world. As I do, my awareness of love’s abiding presence expands. In the Silence, I cultivate my ability to perceive love as the very nature and essence of my being.
I express love freely from within, rather than seek compulsively from without. In prayer and meditation, I recognize love as the unifying power behind all existence. I experience the fullness of divine love, which sustains and connects us as One.

No comments: