Monday, June 8, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"RED ROSES"
Painting #1032 of 1182 paintings / Oil on Linen (12"x12")  Completed May 7, 2009  SOLD




Leo, the Miniature Schnauzer         June 9, 2015

"Leo posed for me to take these photos this afternoon after arriving home from Home Depot."

Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Let Go, Let God
I release old habits, and fill my mind with divine ideas.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Old beliefs or habits sometimes reappear in my life. They may resurface if I am distracted or stressed. Every time I “wake up” from the actions of the old me, I pause for a deep breath and remember to let go, and let God.
Some deeply rooted habits or beliefs may take longer to eliminate from my consciousness. I acknowledge them as habitual energy that has lingered from the past. Yet no mind pattern is stronger than God.
In prayer, I affirm my truth: I release old patterns, habits, and beliefs. I am filled with confidence and courage. As I let go, and let God within lead my life, my mind is filled with divine ideas. I am confident, creative, and compassionate. I am one with God.

Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.—1 Corinthians 13:12


No comments: