Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"ROSES  IN TIFFANY"
Painting #716 of 1182 paintings / Oil on Linen (24"x18") Completed April, 2003

MORE PHOTOS OF LEO




Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Self-Care
I honor God by caring for myself.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

As fast as life goes sometimes, I may find it difficult to stop, rest, and take care of myself. I may feel pressured to do things for others and keep a hectic pace to meet their requests. I remember the lyrics of a country song, “I’m in a hurry to get things done. Oh, I rush and rush until life’s no fun.”
I stop hurrying and care for myself. The most important person to focus on is me. Caring for myself is honoring Spirit within. I rest, breathe, and step away from pressures or worries. I take time to connect with God through prayer and meditation. I also take time for fun!
Caring for myself does not take away from my ability to care for others. It energizes me and strengthens my relationship with God.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.—Psalm 16:9

No comments: