Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"BOUQUET OF YELLOW ROSES"
#590 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen (40"x30")  Completed April, 2000   SOLD


"FLORAL BOUQUET"
#507 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen  (12"x9")  Completed Sept., 1998   Destroyed

From Unity's "DAILY WORD"
Change
I gracefully move through life’s transitions.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

As colder days approach, trees shed their leaves and animals prepare for hibernation. They instinctively move through the seasons. In contrast, humans are prone to resisting change even though we know it is an essential part of growth. I may notice myself worrying or fighting change. Then I remind myself I am able to prepare and move through any change I encounter.
I envision myself shedding old beliefs and ways of being just as a tree releases leaves. Like the hibernating animals, I prepare my mind and body for a time of quiet and reflection. I see divine order in the leaves reappearing each spring. My life also follows a pattern. I emerge from each season stronger, wiser, and more loving.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments: