Saturday, October 31, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"ROSES IN ANTIQUE PITCHER"
#410 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen (24"x 20")  Completed July, 1997     SOLD


"ROSES IN VIENNA VASE" 
#418 of 1184 Paintings / Oil on Linen (30"x 24")  Completed August, 1997   SOLD

"These paintings were photographed with one of my early digital cameras and this was the best I could do.  . . . . 

From Unity's "DAILY WORD"
Faith
Right where I am, God is.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Life is filled with beginnings and endings. Autumn leaves turn gold and crimson, then fall from the trees. One part of the cycle comes to an end. A period of dormancy is about to begin.
My own life is also a cyclical process. I need not fear change, for it is normal. We all experience endings: the loss of a job, leaving a home, or the passing of a loved one. During these times, I turn to God in prayer. I affirm: Right where I am, God is.
God is my ever-present source of comfort and strength. Just as I trust new growth will bud on the trees come spring, I have faith new growth will take place in my life.

By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to set out for a place that he was to receive as an inheritance; and he set out, not knowing where he was going.—Hebrews 11:8

No comments: