Saturday, November 14, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"ROSES ARE RED"
#1117 of 1185 Paintings / Oil on Canvas  (24"x20") Completed March 5, 2010


"ORCHIDS WITH CHAKRA BACKGROUND"
#1186 of 1186 Paintings / Oil on Canvas (24"x 36")  Completed November 12, 2015

From Unity's "DAILY WORD"
Comfort
Divine energy soothes my spirit and I am at peace.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

One of the joys in life is warmth at a fireside. Whether I am taking in the rich aroma of a meal cooking outdoors, or being warmed by the heat in my home, comfort emanates from the hearth. Relaxing into the warmth of home, I let go of all concern and feel blessed and at peace.
In the same way, the warmth of my inner hearth is a place of sustenance and calm. Comfort fills my heart, and pain and sadness fade away. My soul moves into the quiet. I feel divine energy restoring my spirit. I am enfolded in the comforting love of God. New hope arises for a satisfying, orderly life. I am comforted, healed, and renewed in mind, body, and spirit.


Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God.—Psalm 84:3

No comments: