Friday, September 26, 2014

Beach Video by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"APPLES & BRASS"
Painting #601 of 1181 Paintings / Oil on Linen (12"x 16") Completed July1, 2000      SOLD


"Last night I learned of Dr. Eghrari's book during the Book Study Group meeting here in my home in Naples, FL.  After everyone left I downloaded this book (he has authored two more as well) from Amazon's Kindle to my IPad and commenced reading.  I read until one o'clock this morning and then finished the book today.  It is a delightful read and a couple of times while sitting alone in my living room, I just burst out laughing aloud.  Massoud is a good storyteller and the best part is that his stories are true.  I have ordered the other two books in paperback and can't wait for their arrival."

TURN UP YOUR SOUND SO YOU CAN HEAR THE WAVES


"I took this video with my IPhone at Lowdermilk Beach on Wednesday.  Where the rocks are jutting out into the water is the place I put my Beloved Karl's ashes in April, 2012."         


MESSAGE IN RHYME  By NORA KASTEN
Received September 24, 2014

I am healthy and well, whole and complete,
From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.
The chakras are balanced and humming along,
Keeping this body healthy and strong.

The colors in spectrum, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple,
Emit great Energy, creating the Circle.
The Circle of LOVE that surrounds each soul,
Makes us aware we are part of the whole.

We need not be tossed to and fro,
Keep on the path and follow the Glow.
We're always with you as you take flight,
Buckle your seatbelt and just sit tight.

Rise up, up to this higher dimension,
Be who you are and state your intention.
Your requests are all heard before you ask,
Drop all pretensions, get rid of the mask.

Live this life as an open book,
There's no harm in taking a second look.
How can you be sure unless you question,
For all that is written does not pass inspection.

Keep your heart open to receive the Truth,
The LOVE of God is always your proof.
There is much more to learn but you're doing alright,
Receive LOVE and give LOVE for that is your plight.

Copyright © By Nora Kasten 2014 

No comments: