Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"FRESH ROSES"
Painting #1136 of 1182 paintings / Oil on canvas (16"x20")  Completed June 8, 2010



"Leo" is waiting for me to toss this toy so he can run as fast as he can to retrieve it.

"Leo" having fun with his purple toy.
Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Love
Love transforms my world.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Through the power of my thoughts, I can alter my perception of the world. Where I once may have seen anger, jealousy, or fear, I now can perceive the presence of Love. My outlook changes as I become more aware of God expressing through us all.
I intentionally look for examples of love in my world. As I observe people in their daily interactions, I notice strangers holding doors open for one another; parents hugging their children as they get off school buses; store clerks making friendly conversation with customers.
As I focus on gestures of kindness, my awareness of the goodness in life grows. My life is transformed by Love.

If we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us.—1 John4:12

No comments: