Saturday, November 29, 2014

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"PAINTED BUNTING"
Painting #1014 of 1181 Paintings / Oil on Linen (11"x14")  Completed September 14, 2008

"Thanksgiving Day, my sons, Jason and Jett, and Jason's wife, Leticia were with me.  They are all such a Blessing to me and believe me, I Am Thankful!

Today starts my preparations in full swing to travel to Barcelona, Spain on December 12, 2014.  My dear friend, Doris Gross, and her family are going too.  I'm driving the two hours to Miami where I have a non-stop flight to Barcelona, Spain.  Spending two days in Barcelona and on December 15, we are boarding a new Costa Cruise Line ship, the Costa Diadema for a Mediterranean cruise.  We will stop in Naples,  La Spezia and Savona, Italy / Palma De Mallorca, Spain and Marseille, France.  We disembark the ship on December 22, to spend two more days in Barcelona.  My non-stop flight, leaving Barcelona on December 24, 9:30am (Spain time) is scheduled to arrive in Miami, on Christmas Eve, December 24, 4:30pm (EST).

There are lots of indecisions for me right now, not knowing what to wear or to take with me, but I'm sure it will all work out great.  It feels really good to be making these plans."
Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Dance
I join in the glorious dance of Life.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sunlight sparkles across a blue lake. Shadows play across a wall. Winds rustle through evergreen forests. Even the busy city streets have a steady flow about them. All of life is a dance, a perfect choreography of Spirit.
With joy and delight, I step in the beautiful flow of creation. As I turn my attention to the indwelling Spirit, I sense the underlying rhythm of all living things. It is in my own breath and my own heart.
When this tempo changes on the outside, I stay attuned to my inner music­—my divine guidance. I whirl and jump through twists and turns with seamless grace. In sync with Spirit, I play my unique part in the dance of Life.

Singers and dancers alike say, “All my springs are in you.”—Psalm 87:7

No comments: