Friday, November 7, 2014

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"BING CHERRIES"
Painting #413 of 1181 Paintings / Oil on Linen (16"x 20")  Completed in July, 1997  SOLD

Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Guidance
I am attuned to the wisdom of God.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Spirit’s guidance may come at any time, even when I am not seeking it. I stay receptive to divine communication through nudges and ideas. I may read and feel inspired or receive an invitation for an adventure. When guidance comes from Spirit, I hear something inside me say “Yes!”
I trust God’s guidance to push me past any resistance from old ways of thinking. I release any thoughts of limitation or fear. Whether I have been planning my next step carefully or feel suddenly called, I confidently step beyond the familiar into new growth. I gain greater awareness of what is mine to do and follow Spirit’s direction with enthusiasm. As I do, I welcome abundant and joyful blessings. I walk in trust, ready to follow God’s guidance.

Remind them to be ... ready for every good work.—Titus 3:1

No comments: