Thursday, February 18, 2016

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"Roses With Brass Pot"
#869 of 1183 Paintings / Oil on Linen (24"x36") Completed April 21, 2006     SOLD

"Yesterday's golf lesson was successful but I have yet to hit a golf ball.  We'll see what happens in tomorrow's golf lesson.  The main thing I've learned is  . . . . I have a lot to learn."

Guidance
I listen to my inner guidance.
Thursday, February 18, 2016

As I sit quietly in prayerful reflection and center myself in my heart space, I discover everything I need to know. Extraneous concerns pass away. My breath moves in and out gently and evenly. Whatever the perceived problem in my life, I know that right now I am in the presence of the spiritual resource that answers every need.
This perfect place of rest contains everything necessary for me to proceed with perfect grace and clarity. If a question comes to mind, I ask it and then release it, trusting that the right answer will come forth. My question may be answered in a dream, a book, a word, a quiet knowing. Spirit has infinite ways of communicating, and I am open to them all.

O send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling.—Psalm 43:3

No comments: