Saturday, January 24, 2015

Art & Spirit by Artist, NORA KASTEN

"PINK SIMPLICITY"
Painting #512 of 1181 paintings / Oil on Linen (20"x16") Completed 10-3-1998  SOLD
Daily Word: Daily Inspiration From Unity

Benevolence
I am appreciative, kind, and generous with others.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Today I live with the intention to express to others my generosity, kindness, and appreciation.
I am grateful for the presence of my loved ones. I cherish the good moments and the difficulties that help us grow. As I appreciate others, I also feel better about myself.
Because I value others and myself, I am kind. In my thoughts and actions, I treat myself with gentleness, and I extend that kindness in my relationships. As I cultivate gentleness, my spirit expands. Out of kindness and appreciation for others, I am generous. I take every opportunity to give of my time, talent, and treasure. As I cultivate benevolence, I grow in the love of God.

You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God.—2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments: